My name is Chris Ayers. I’m the DevOps Lead at New Signature. I help both Azure and DevOps. The goal is deliver value to end users faster, develop features more quickly, with higher quality, and more confidence. Your DevOps journey isn’t complete without the Cloud, and your Cloud journey isn’t complete without DevOps.
I’ve been developing software of some kind since 2nd grade. I’ve worn a number of different hats over the years, Technical Support, DBA, System Administrator, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Software Engineer, Architect, and Consultant. As a developer I always tried to learn and share industry best practices around software development, software architecture, and agile practices. My latest hat uses all the skills I’ve learned over my career.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- AZ-500 – Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-400 – Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-301 – Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-300 – Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-203 – Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-100 – Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- 70-483 – Programming in C#