My name is Chris Ayers. I’ve been developing software of some kind since 2nd grade. I’ve worn a number of different hats over the years, Technical Support, DBA, System Administrator, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Software Engineer, Architect, and Consultant. As a developer I always tried to learn and share industry best practices around software development, software architecture, and agile practices. My latest hat uses all the skills I’ve learned over my career. I’m an Azure and DevOps Consultant. I help groups deliver value to end users faster, develop features more quickly, with higher quality, and more confidence.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- AZ-400 – Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-203 – Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- AZ-100 – Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- 70-483 – Programming in C#